Win a Meet the Penguins Experience at Chester Zoo with March of the Penguins 2: The Next Step!
Win a MEET THE PENGUINS EXPERIENCE at CHESTER ZOO with MARCH OF THE PENGUINS 2: THE NEXT STEP!
A decade after the release of his Academy Award®-winning documentary March of the Penguins, filmmaker Luc Jacquet returns to the Antarctic to bring you the heartwarming tale of a first-time father and his newborn chick as they learn to thrive in the world’s harshest conditions.
To celebrate the release of the adorable adventure, MARCH OF THE PENGUINS 2: THE NEXT STEP has partnered with world-renowned Chester Zoo to give you the chance to win an incredible Meet the Penguins Experience, where you can get up close and personal with Chester Zoo’s cheeky colony of Humboldt Penguins.
This amazing encounter with Chester Zoo’s Humboldt Penguins will be an experience you’ll never forget! After an introductory briefing with one of their Penguins Keepers, you will get to meet and feed the penguins in their very own habitat, Penguin Island!
Filmmaker Luc Jacquet returns to the Antarctic to revisit the emperor penguins who call the frozen continent home. A decade after making his Academy Award®-winning March of the Penguins, Jacquet spent two months shooting in the Antarctic winter using the new technology of 4K cameras, airborne drones, and under-ice diving to show the astonishing lives of these mysterious creatures in an entirely new light.
March of the Penguins 2: The Next Step tells the story of two penguins, a father and son, as they face and overcome the almost unimaginable challenges of life in this hostile land.
MARCH OF THE PENGUINS 2: THE NEXT STEP is available to own NOW on Digital Download, DVD and Blu-ray™
Chester Zoo is a registered conservation and education charity that supports projects around the world and closer to home in Cheshire. Welcoming 1.9 million visitors a year, it is the most visited zoo in the UK; home to over 21,000 animals and more than 500 different species, many of which are endangered in the wild.
Chester Zoo is England’s most visited tourist attraction outside London, according to the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions (ALVA)
Through its wildlife conservation campaign, Act for Wildlife, the zoo is helping to save highly threatened species around the world from extinction. Find out more at http://www.actforwildlife.org.uk
1. The winner will receive 1 (ONE) x prize voucher which entitles the winner to 1 (ONE) x Penguin Encounter at Chester Zoo for 2 people (“Encounter”). Encounter includes free admission into the zoo for the winner and their guest, the chance to meet and feed their colony of penguins, and an experience certificate for both the winner and their guest.
2. Only one entry per household is permitted.
3. Travel and accommodation costs and any other expenses are not included in the prize.
4. The winner will be advised of a contact number/email outside of the general booking process to secure their booking with Chester Zoo. Encounter will be available on selected dates and according to availability and must be booked in advance.
5. Once the Encounter has been booked, it cannot be rescheduled and is non-transferable and non-refundable unless due to exceptional circumstances. This is at Chester Zoo’s discretion. Please see full T&C’s for more details https://www.chesterzoo.org/support-us/gifts-and-experiences/terms-and-conditions
6. The Promoter reserves the right to ask any participant to leave the zoo should they behave in an inappropriate or unsafe manner.
7. Encounter is suitable for adults and children aged 5 years old and over, however children (5 – 15 years) must be accompanied onto Penguin Island by a spectating adult (1 adult per 1 child).
8. Regrettably, certain guests will be unable to take part including people with relevant phobias or known allergies, pregnant woman and immunocompromised individuals. Due to health and safety, people with epilepsy will be unable to take part in the Encounter.
9. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this cannot always be achieved; please contact the Promoter using the email address: email@example.com for advice before entering the prize draw.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, reschedule or cancel the Encounter under certain circumstances. For a full list of Chester Zoo’s terms and conditions please see here: https://www.chesterzoo.org/support-us/gifts-and-experiences/terms-and-conditions
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
Ends December 14, 2018.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: